Two Questions Not Sure If Related

Joshua632

Well I was coming home to Indy today from my folks place in Ohio when I lost OD this was odd because I was cruising about 60 with Cruise Control on. I slowed down and put it in Drive and cruised on home about 30 miles. Now I am having trouble getting to shift from 1 to drive and still no OD. its like neutral. Also I was haveing Trouble with my tack going crazy and then it would just drop to 0. I did a search and decided it was a CAM sensor so I replaced that. Didn't Help! Sorry this is so long but I really need help!!!!!:confused:

On the tranny, one quick check is the TV cables out on the throttle body. If you are standing on the right side of the engine compartment facing towards the motor, there should be 2 sets of cables attached to the TB. They should be attached to the right side. Again this is just a something you can check quickly.

I checked both cables at the TB they are ok. Not sure if the cable came loose at the tranny though. Dang car sits to low to crawl under so its parked until I get chance to put it on the ramps

Full of fluid?

Must be checked on a level surface with engine idling after a quick run through the gears and the trans at operating temp.

Yeah I checked the fluid it looks ok. Its full and kinda brown but still doesn't look or smell too bad just old ya know. I think its goin to be one of those expensive problems. unfortunatley

Back