Brake light

1FASTSC

My brake light is coming on at wierd times.....Sometimes when I'm braking, sometimes when I'm shifting, accelerating, etc....anyone ever had this problem?

did a search, found out that it's probably low on fluid....

Ok...when i checked it the other day, it looked full to me. My next question is, what color is brake fluid? Mine was friggin brownish sludge =p

The fluid looks similar to oil when it's new....a light to medium yellowish brown.

It does sound like you're low on fluid.

1FASTSC said:
My brake light is coming on at wierd times.....Sometimes when I'm braking, sometimes when I'm shifting, accelerating, etc....anyone ever had this problem?

the meatsobishi acting up already. they sure do make fine cars. prob voided ur warranty by carrying around to much rice and ben and jerry's ice cream in the truck.

Last edited:
Hey jerk, you do see in my signature that I used to own an SC right? You also see how old this post is? This was from when I had my SC, so please, stop looking up old posts of mine in an attempt to flame me, you're horrible at it.

ill side with 1fastsc on this one. Ben and jerrys ice cream? Dont you mean uncle ben's rice? If im correct, then you need help with remembering insults.

I do sometimes condone the comments that 1fastsc makes, and other times i dont. Usually he deserves what he gets after making a post but its starting to get out of hand now. Standing up for your imports in life is one thing, but on the internet is a whole nother geeky ballpark. If picking fights online and flaming people is how you get your mediocre thrills in life, then i truly feel sorry for you. This applies to everyone who frequents these boards. If you dont have any positive input, dont give any at all.

This was a post with a general question about brake fluid. He did not deserve to get jumped by you, oldschoolmuscle. Then again, if its not about the SC, which it is obviously, then dont ask it here. Last time i checked, our cars were different from yours and we dont need you filling up these boards with nonsense about it. SC site, SC forums. Once again, i realize it is an old post.

I dont really mind your input on these boards as long as it is only to help other people out. You seem like you know cars well and could contribute positively. Dont you think it's a bit infantile to sit and post whore every possible insult on every thread, and comment about everyones cars and how much they "suck compared to the Evo!" or "suck compared to american muscle!"

Personally i say leave well enough alone. Start fresh and if you dont have anything positive to say, then dont say it.

Last edited:
Dont you think it's a bit infantile to sit and post whore every possible insult on every thread, and comment about everyones cars and how much they "suck compared to the Evo!"

Problem is, as much as you want this to happen, it doesn't. Find posts where this happens.

Calm down girls.....:D

1FastSC has not said anything bad about our beloved SC/XR7's in quite some time (although there was MORE than enough of it in the recent past). This latest rash of bashing, insulting and flaming has come from oldschoolmuscle and from what I have gathered he was just goofin and has stopped the childish posts.

So can't we all just get along? C'mon now.... everyone.... GROUP HUG!!!!!:D

Tracy

Back