Wednesday Night Meeting East End

Les Borda

The Monk and the Firkin, or A&W or Country Style or whatever trips your trigger.

Warden Avenue just South of the 401
Left hand side of the road if your travelling South
Huge signs for A&W and Country Style
Parking lot in the back.

I won't make reservations. maybe this time we can actually hang around outside if it's nice weather and folks can eat whenever they want and whatever they like.

7:30-ish

( I am assuming no Dyno seeing as Jeff is filled up and has not called Bill back yet)

On the contrary my friend...I have called Jeff several times, and spoke with him about an hour ago when he returned my call. He has been fully booked for Wednesday for quite some time, which is why Steve opted to go tonight at 6:00pm.

Jeff is available every other day with the exception of Wednesday, so people can go whenever they like. If everyone keeps going on their own, then I can't book with Jeff to have a group session. Like I've said before, there isn't any point in booking as a club unless we get in the area of 6 people confirmed.

I was planning to have a vote to go Thursday night, of sometime next week, but with Steve going tonight, we won't have enough people.

Maybe others that weren't ready this week can now go next week. I had no intention of strapping it down tonight. I went to visit with Steve and see Jeff after I read Steve's post.Someone cancelled on Jeff for between 7-8PM so he asked me if I wanted a run along with Steve.

Les,

Update yer sig, dammit! Get wit da programme!

You can now boast a bigger HP number than me too! ;)

Cheers,

Sean

Les,

No harm in going without the group, really. I have a feeling this will be the trend now that people either feel comfortable with Jeff and go when it is convenient for them, or choose to go elsewhere for whatever reason. I also have a feeling this will take place with the track this year also (to a certain extent), as people find it more convenient to go when they have time, rather than wait for a club event. As of right now, only 2 or 3 people are showing interest for next week, so I've given them Jeff's contact info and suggested they book an individual appointment.

And yeah...update your sig buddy...;)

Man, I think that I can actually make it this time.

Hey guys. Man, I think that I can actually make it this week (if you'll have me that is...it's been a while).

This is great, it's even on my way home...it must be a sign!

Rin:D

Last edited:
I am going to try and make it out to hand out some more shirts and sell some of the extras I ordered.

its already in da trunk man I know I have forgotten to bring it the last 2 times we've seen each other but you have to take my age into consideration here I'm starting to forget all sorts of ***** man and I'm only 34:(

I may have my bumper letters installed by tonight too...

Last edited:
Any News???

Alecia didn't get home until 7:30 tonight, so it was too late for me to head to TAG Motorsports to meet Steve and Bill and the crew. The rain prevented me from getting anything done outside, but I spent some time tidying up in the garage. The activities of the past month were taking their toll on my garage! I've now have two full 4L jugs of used oil, and three 4L jugs of used coolant that I need to dispose of. :rolleyes: I'm going to have to find something to scrub the oil and grease stains off the concrete floor at some point.

I'm very curious as to how people did at the dyno tonight! I'm surprised that neither Steve nor Bill have posted their latest numbers yet. ...Unless of course you guys are all still out at the weekly meet.

If anyone knows anything and they see this post, please fill me in on the details.

Best regards,

Sean

Sorry I couldn't stay longer, gentlemen. I had other arrangements for 9:00pm, so I had to split. For those who I did see briefly, it was nice to see you all again.

Ed, thank for bringing my new rear main seal.

I will be posting a seperate thread about the dyno experience at TAG Motorsports, and the final results.

Bill,

Why did you buy a rear main seal??? First, I've got a spare one since we didn't need to change mine after all, and second, I thought the leaking rear main was Tom's responsibility to resolve.

You do realize that the tranny has to come out to replace that, right?! ...Or the motor, of course, but I didn't think that you wanted to be yanking either of those again.

I thought you were just looking to replace your tail shaft seal to stop the loss of fluid from your transmission. What's up?

Did you dyno last night or not?

Regards,

Sean

Sean,

I realize what's involved in changing a rear main seal. I will be going to Andrew's Dad's shop on Sunday, and we agreed that if we are feeling up to it, we would change the rear main seal along with the tailshaft seal in the tranny. If we do tackle this job, we will also be putting in a speedy sleeve. We don't know how we are going to feel about taking on this project until then, so I bought the seal just in case.

Yes, I did dyno last night.

Back