Car Show

fastsc92

Well how was the show on Sunday. I wasn't able to make it because all the places around here closed before I was able to get an inspection sticker. I was looking forward to go but i'm sorry i missed it. I wanted to meet all you guys for the first time. Seeing I'm only 17, I think I would be the youngest one there. And I think you'd be impressed with the mods and, work i've done to this car. This year I hope to see it run low 13's and very high 12's with my 75hp nitrous kit, 3.27 gears, 75mm TB, solid suspension bushings, and stiff rate lowering springs. I think I'll be attending the Ford tune day at the dyno, but because I'm too cheap i cant afford the test session, lol, so I'll go just to hang out for a few hours. Anyways, I'd like to hear how the car show was, and maybe some pics too.

I was there for a while (no car) there were maybe 6 or 7 MN12 cars with only one Super Coupe (he was not a member of any of the clubs), I think all the other people were TCCoA guys.

A couple of them were taking pics maybe they posted them on the other site.

the same thing happened to me last year at FFW. I was the only SC there, the rest of the guys were from TCCOA. I was the only SC from SCCOA.

cool

I live right next to worcester. I may wheelie over there on my on/off and leave the SC at home and just check out the other 'birds and the dyno and all. What time will you guys be there?

Back