Funny thing happened this morning

al35thsc

So I was on my way to work today and the car has been acting kinda weird. I think the fuel pressure regulator might be taking a dump with the bigger pump and injectors :shruggs:

Anyway, I was thinking the weirdness might be tranny related so I was spiking the gas pedal every now and then to listen for weird noises. I didnt see this Honda S2000 next to me at a light. It was a 5 lane one way street but the right lane was a right turn only at the next light and I guess the S2000 wanted to "Smoke" me and get in front of me. Once the light turned green I spiked it testing the tranny some more (not even half throttle though) and thats when I noticed the Honduh and noticed what it wanted to do. I decided to get on it and not let him in front (being the natural as%hole I am). I guess those 200 hp kick in AFTER 9000 rpms cuz I pulled on him like he wasnt even trying...and by the sound of his engine, I know he WAS trying. :D I was impressed at the 35th again. Not really a kill, but kinda funny, to me anyway.

Al

OK

i guess taking a Honda is kinda funny.
I know that if this Sn Diego thing happens I want to break-out a six-pack of w/a on the wet blanket man.
c x s

Back