Noyz Boyz

K

Kirk Bryan

Noyz Boyz

Anybody know what a 2 1/2; 3 1/2; 2 1/2 system is running at Noyz Boyz?

Re: Noyz Boyz

I'm guessing you mean aluminized. They don't make stainless in 3.5" tubing, only 3" or 4".

Why don't you try Hot Rod Scott's? That is where I had mine done. The contact number and address is in the SCCOO supplier page.

3.5" Stainless is made and you should be able to get some from Speedy if you can't find it elsewhere.

Kirk, give Rick @ Noyzboyz a call.416-264-0240. He dropped by the SCCoO meet on Wednesday night. He's a good guy. He should be able to work something out for you.

Last year I priced out a similar system, with downtubes, cats, mufflers and all piping which was close to $1500.

Give him a call, he'll take car of you. They've done my exhaust, Wayne's and Les's if I'm not mistaken.

Go to Noyz Boyz, they did my exhaust and they did a very good job of it at a reasonable price. They'll probably do the Y-pipe on my truck when I get around to doing the exhaust.

I would deffinitly price both places,meaning hot rod scots as well before you make up your mind.I think hot rod scotts is reasonably priced and does a hell of a good job,and has just about any size stainless you want.They put mine together for me.

Kirk,

Mine is 2.5"-3"-2.5".

I asked Scott about 3.5" stainless, he said they only make that size in alumunized that is readily available.

I've never seen Noyz Boyz quality, so I can't comment. I always think of J bodies when I think of them.

Rick is a Cavalier (blown) man himself, no?

Yes...he is...he's got the 3.8 SC'ed engine in his Cavalier. He's also had Camaro's too....runs a low 13 in the 1/4.

They don't just do JBody's....they do everything.

Not happy with Noyz Boyz

I personally was not happy with the job Noyz Boyz did on my car. I went in for a new res and mufflers and was quoted $500. So I went ahead with that, then I got a call saying the res wouldn't fit so they had to make some new pipes +$100. Then I went to pick it up and they put on the wrong mufflers (round insted of oval) so I had to go back the next day. Then they couldn't get the mufflers to fit properly and talked me into getting magnaflows +$100. Then they still wouldn't fit on one side so they had to cut my right pipe off and put in a new one +$100. And the joint they welded in is just plain ugly looking. So all in all, it cost me $800 for just muffs and res and the car sound and feels the exact same as it did with the stock system.

how long ago

How long ago was it that you had the exhaust done?

What colour S/C , What's your name So I can look into it for you. Did you stress that you werent happy with somebody there?

Re: how long ago

Blown Z = 3.8l supercharged Z24 = Rick from Noyz Boyz?

Nothing gets past me! :cool:

Re: how long ago

Good boy Bill :D You got it :)

I told him to check out the post.

Thank anyways

Thanks anyways Blown Z. It was about a year ago but it doesn't matter now cuz I have bought another car anyways and I hardly drive the XR7 anymore.

Back