Add 1 more Bird to the flock.

Jimmy 2Coupes

SCCoA Member
Well I went and looked at another SC today and I just couldn't pass it up for the price the seller came down to. It's a 35th anniversary edition with a five speed trans and over 200,000 miles on the odometer :eek: but it runs d#mm good. As far as I can tell it's all stock. Now I got to figure out what I'm going to do with it. :)

Last edited:
Jimmy 2Coupes said:
Well I went and looked at another SC today and I just couldn't pass it up for the price the seller came down to. It's a 35th anniversary edition with a five speed trans and over 200,000 miles on the odometer :eek: but it runs d#mm good. As far as I can tell it's all stock. Now I got to figure out what I'm going to do with it. :)
Cool man! Be sure to register it with the 35th anniversary guy!
:cool:
DB91

Hey..... When you get a chance post a picture of the three together! I beleive it would look sweet! Line the three in a line at a slight angle, maybe with the 35th in the center just in front of the two outer ones. Just an idea! hehehe!

Jeff B.

COOL JIMMY!

I just bought a 91 sable. Another one of those could'nt pass it up deals. Does it have the factory floor mats?

Back