code blue please help

got-sc?

hey you guys i was wondering my car during the day it doesnt smoke you cant see any smoke but whe it gets dark it looks like i have blown head gaskets it smokes or like it shoots out vapor or something what could it be? do i have to get a new engine??? if so how mush does it cost to rebuild our engines ???? please help that vapor or smoke is starting to scare me what do you guys think i should do im not burning any oil and im not having to ad water to the car so what could it be?????

Last edited by got-sc? on 05-03-2003 at 12:51 PM

what is the air temp at night?? where you are driving

if it is warm then it sounds like small leak in the H/G fix it now or blow em completeley and destroy your bottom end along with the topend.

I think I know what you mean. At night, when you pull away from a stop, and someone is behind you with their lights on, when you gun it, you can see smoke looking in your rear view mirror. But you don't see or notice smoke in daylight.
I don't know what the problem is, aside from it being some oil
blow-by in the cylinders. My '89 has done that for years.

Sounds normal to me.....if it just happens at night when your getting on it hard enough to see boost and there are cars behind you with their lights on. It's just unburnt fuel..SC stock settings are usually very rich.

David

Back