PDA

View Full Version : Rod

digitdad
05-03-2003, 08:14 PM
Email Address: Rodsv6cougar@cs.com
User Name: Rod
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

I recently purchased some SC parts from Rod and I would highly reccomend him as a good seller. He had the parts to me as soon as he had the money and let me know the status thru the entire deal. Very honest and trustworthy vendor.
Thanks Rod.

Sincerely,
Ryan Harter
viper1day@yahoo.com

sizemoremk
05-08-2003, 08:24 PM
I did business with him also!

Great experience, he was a fast shipper, and part was in good working order!

Carlover007
05-08-2003, 08:30 PM
Rod had an extra "maf" that he was selling, and even though I was unsure of sending him a money order ( He also accepts pay pal), I sent it to him anyway. The day he got the money, he shipped the maf out and i got it like 2 days later. I installed the part and my car worked like new again ( even though i didn't get it new ; ) ) I had a weird idling problem and my car would almost cut my gas like a governor when i floored it around 45mph. Besides the point, I was very happy with the part, and Rod's commitment to keep up his end of the deal. I normally don't write any reviews, but he saved me almost $200 because that is what "Burns Ford" would have charged me. I can't say enough, he is the best. If you don't believe me, ask Rod or throw me an email. Thanks again. -Rob

98silverstang
07-07-2003, 01:11 PM
great parts had what i needed very helpful

talonhead
05-27-2005, 05:52 PM
Rod@AzzKicker Cars
Quick with good parts. Thanks Rod.
MikeH

thebigslide
01-02-2006, 03:28 AM
He went to the effort to cut out a floor panel to my size and arrange alternative shipping for me. He was always prompt, courteous and helpful in communicating. Thanks a lot Rob, you're my first stop the next time I need a part.

7birdslater
04-23-2006, 09:09 PM
I just picked up a Trans from his house. This is my third dealing with him, and its allways been flawless.

UPDATE: The trans I got from him is finally installed and shifts better than I could have expected for the price he gave it to me for. Very happy.

TSC89
12-07-2006, 10:40 PM
E-mailed Rod with a parts request. Received a fast quote for the part and shipping. Received the part shortly after that even with the bad weather and no power in St. Louis. Thanks again Rod.

Jim Sanderson