Fast ed N

U

uniqueredsc

Fast ed N

Hi there,
Maybe u can help me find the price for the shock's(4)for me pls.Much appreciated.Let me know pls. and many thank"s in advance.Later.

Re: Fast ed N

I sell the Ford (by Tokico) stock replacement fronts for $150 each, and for the rears I have one pair left under the old part number for $52.00 each. I thought the well had gone dry on the rears, but I was able to get a few more sets in from the U.S. and sell them to some of the members from the Toronto area. My contact at Ford tells me there are no more rears under the old part number at the cheap price anymore, we snagged the last pair. Under the updated #, the rears are up to about $130 each I think. As you may have guessed, I'd have to charge you some shipping out to B.C. as well.

If you're interested, shoot me a message at work:
parts@finesford.dealeremail.com

cheers
Ed Nicholson

Thank's Ed.I'll get the rear's for sure.I'll shoot u an e-mail to your work.Once again,Thank U very much.Later.

uniqueredSC,

Where are you located, and have you been to a meet?

C'mon Bill, if you expect people to read your sig., you really should check out theirs' too !!!! :)

cheers
Ed N.

Hi Ed,
Can you get the ARP head bolt's too?And if u can get it,how much would that be and might as well the headgasket price too.Thank's.

Miles, what type of head gaskets are you looking for ? ... A Fel-Pro set I imagine ? I can get those, or the Ford 94-95 gaskets, which are pretty good too. I'll have to check on the ARP, not sure what kind of deal I can get on those.

I'll get back to you at some point tomorrow.

cheers
Ed N.

Re: head gaskets and bolts

Miles, I can get you a Fel-Pro gasket set for $230.00 plus tax. The ARP bolts I do not have access to ... bolts through Ford or Fel-Pro are about $3.00 each roughly.

cheers

Ed N.

Back