Performance Plus Dyno Days - Madison, WI

jabaldaz

Please see the attached file containing the flyer for this event. Performance Plus in Madison, WI is having a mobile chassis dyno May 30 - June 1. 3 pulls for $75 (additional $25 for air/fuel ratio). Cash only - not checks or credit cards. 5 classes - NA small block, Assisted small block, big block, FWD / non-V8 RWD (Super Coupes are in this class), and Truck. Those with the most HP in each class will win back their fee.

If anyone is interested in meeting on Saturday, May 31 at this event, and going somewhere after for something to eat, etc., let me know. I don't plan to run my car on the dyno, but I do plan to stop by and see what is being run.

Performance Plus is a Madison area high performance shop that specializes in late model Fords. I have not dealt with them much, but they run a good business, and know their stuff. Highly recommended. Located at 5380B King James Way, Madison, WI 53719. Near the corner of County Hwy PD and Verona Road. Also located in this same complex is AMS which does custom car audio.

Joe Baldazzi
sbalz@charter.net

Last edited:
Due to a change of plans on my part, I will be going to this on Sunday, June 1. Jason and I plan to meet there at 10AM if anyone else is interested in meeting up with us. I plan to stay for a couple of hours watching what comes to run. I don't plan to run my car since it is scheduled to replace a broken motor mount the day after. But, it would be great to see some other SCs there showing there stuff.

Joe Baldazzi
Brodhead, WI
sbalz@charter.net

Guess this means you and Sara are not coming to Carlisle this year. I was looking forward to seeing you new 95. I watched you win the auction to buy that car. Sure was some hectic bidding the last few minutes.

Regards
Dick

Back