Just a few Questions???

layinthesmack31

well i have done a few searches and havent found the answers i am looking for so i have a few questions. I may be about to change plugs and wires and i am gonna make it easy on myself and remove the IC tubes. so here are my questions

1. When i go to re-seal the SC top can i use permatex blue rtv sealer? if not then what can i seal it with.

2. What can i re-seal the IC tubes with?

3. i know the the plugs are said to be gapped at .054 but i heard that most people gap it lower? what should i gap it at because i dont want to have any probs after i get them installed?

4. where can i get some magnecore wires that wont cost me to much? cause i see that everyone pretty much likes those..

well thanks guys. i might have some more questions but i cant think of them now. but any help would be greatly appreciated.
Matt

You can use any RTV "Sensor -Safe" Gasket Sealer for the SC top and/or the tubes. Unless you are really into racing your SC, the standard gap on Motorcraft or Autolite Double Platinum plugs works just fine. Also, for normal use, you can't beat the MotorCraft SC wires (they did get some things right).

Back