Rims And Stereos......

Kris

Rims And Stereos???

Well, Has Anyone Got Pictures of an sc with centerline rims on it? im thinking of 17x8 centerline scorpion(style 91) with about a 245-45 17 tire on it? what size bolt patterns are these cars, and what backspacing would i need? i would really like a little taller tire, as my car has some clearance issues(running the stock 225-60-16's).

i also want to replace the stock sub, but the jl 6.5" is 180bucks plus tax. is it worth it? what else would you guys reccomend? i dont want a box, because it wont fit up against the back seat because i have the accesory tray thing hanging down, and thers like 13 inches between the bottom of that thing and the floor of the truck.

thanks for any help

Last edited:
Bolt pattern is 5x108mm or 5x4.25"

jl 6.5" is 180bucks plus tax. is it worth it?
NO! Not when you look what can be had in an aftermarket setup. I added a sub and still have the stock package tray. You just need to design you box so it will fit.

Thomas

throw that tray in the garbage and build a box for some real sized subs. you can even leave the tray in the trunk if your going with 10s or 8s.
or, you can build a wedge shaped box and mount the subs on the slanted side and you can get away with 12s.

Back