What kinda @#%$ tubes are on these plenums???

G

Greg Coleman

What kinda @#%$ tubes are on these plenums???

Ok so I was bored on Sunday and I decided to rip off the supercharger with my son.Now everything is comming off just fine including all the cowl pannels and i realized that the pieces underneath screwed with 7mm screws on the passenger side have to come off no problem ,now how about the ignorant piece on the drivers side attached by the wiper motor?? Does that piece of chit have to come off to?? But most of all how the fluck do those vacume hoses and chit come off that god dam inlet plenum and I havent even gotten to the EGR yet.I need somone with small arse hands to get in there i think.Anyhow I had to stop,because i forgot that the throtle body has coolant flowing threw it,so i have to bring home the coolant tray thing from work tonight and maybe attempt it again tonight and tommorow night. Now if anyone would have a spare couple of hours,I would gladly feed and provide a pop or three to a hand or even advice while i work on it myself. Please call me on my cell any time of the day today 416-402-8005

Re: What kinda @#%$ tubes are on these plenums???

I didn't here BEER anywhere in your offer! :cool:

I would gladly come over to lend a hand. I may have some time Wednesday or Thursday night.

I will also need to borrow your spanner nut wrench with th epadding for this weekend. My motor goes in on Saturday.

Let me know what days are good for you.

We'll get 'er off :p

Ah Greg, you bring back memories...
It's a bastrich isn't it?

This ain't no 289 Falcon...

Well it wasn't so bad after all,Mr.Les came to the rescue last night and with his help and advice we had it out in no time.And yes I forgot the help of my son dropping the ratchet and socket on my headers aswell.By the time we finnished shooting the breeze I dont think Les got out of here till around 11:30. A big thank you to Les!!

P.S. that god dam EGR crap!!

Les has got lots of experience with this stuff now!

...whether or not he has enjoyed himself gaining this experience is another issue! ;)

Greg, what kind of shape were your EGR tube and the silicone hose in?

Cheers,

Everything was mint only because it was all replaced 2 years ago.

Actually I do enjoy it very much, sometimes it wears me out more than I expect but then I ain't under 3o any more either. I like the fun and social apsect of it, coffee, munchies, talking about all kids of stuff and some work actually gets done. Hell we even learn stuff what more can you ask for.

It was fun Greg and as always it's you and me as the last ones to leave or in last nights case a late night, it was fun.

Back