Centerlines On A Supercoupe?

Kris

Has Anyone Got Pictures of an sc with centerline rims on it(or seen, and what did you think?)? im thinking of 17x8 centerline scorpion(style 91) with about a 245-45 17 tire on it? what backspacing would i need? i would really like a little taller tire, as my car has some clearance issues(running the stock 225-60-16's).

Kris...

Go to the members rides section and you will see a few with centerlines...

Your fender gap issues are gonna be cleaned up with a set of lowing springs. I have a set of eibachs, but I am gonna use the ST's on my other SC since they are a linear type spring "Stiffer" and less money as well...The ST's are made by "Suspension Techniques" not to be mistaken with the garbage on ebay sometimes...

If you are interested in saving some bux on wheels email me and I will show you what I can get...cudaz101@yahoo.com

Cheers

Brad

no, the clearance issues are with the speed bumps(its pretty low, cant fit most normal jacks under it, i have to drive up onto something to fit anything under the car)

thanks for the help tho

You can run 255/50's. I've had C-lines on mine before, sorry no pictures. C-line won't make wheels for a Tbird any more as far as I know.

Back