stephens89sc

Wooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo

MY CAR IS PAINTED AND DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN WELL LOOK

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 439
Sweet...

I wondered what it would look like w/o the black trim...

I am sure you are already paranoid of the door ding magnet it is gonna be without the trim though...

I like the door handle painted as well...Got more pics of the rest of the car???I am thinkin' some rims and springs and you are gonna be pimpin'....

Cheers

Brad

Last edited:
Very nice. Who did your paint job... How much(roughly) I too am soon going to repaint, and am looking for any advises.... Thanks

amazingly i only paid 1000$ cdn and the guy spent 2 weeks workin on the car. hes 60 yrs old and has owned the shop since he was like 20 he does it as a hobby now so its all under the table.

he did an awsome job i cant find an imperfection in the paint. and yes i do have more pics but there big so i cant post them, post ur e-mails and i'll send em if ya want or i'll post em on the net

..is worth a thousand words

I'd love some pics man, greatly appreciated! Congrads on the very good deal. As they say, "It's who you know"...

Nice

Hey Man,
Nice looking car.
I have always been partial to White cars.
Nice job man.
I need to get the blue beast painted soon.
Laterz,
D Rainer

that's hot bro. can't wait for my paint job. how bout some of them pics? i'm gettin rid of my molding too, i think it really cleans an already sweet body style. mines an all black 35th, with a red hood. not for long though. rkurpie1@twcny.rr.com
joe

Back