I raced a WRX today in my stock SC.......

I knew these things were fast, but we lined up at a red-light and I spent tires just barely and he actually let me pull out. I got about a car length on him and them he started gaining on me. Before we got to between 1/8 and 1/4 mile he had me by at least a car length and a half. I could hear his turbo letting off boost every time he changed gears! I was pretty impressed even though I lost the race.
My wife has agreed to $8000.00 in upgrades for the SC in the next three months, and this has added fuel to my fire!!! I am really hell bent on getting this project underway now! I have been reading the posts that you guys have been writing for years, and it is finally my turn! I have only purchased a 255lph fuel pump so far, but now it's time for the real stuff!
I just wish that I had been in one of my mustangs and I would have taught his WRX @$$ a lesson. But for now I have learned a lesson! A lesson earned is definately a lesson learned!
The @$$ whippin is about to begin around my town with the SC!
DB91

:cool:

"The Subaru Impreza WRX STi is powered by an intercooled and turbocharged 2.5 liter DOHC boxer engine with Active Valve Control System (AVCS), variable valve timing, and an intercooler manual control water spray system delivering 300 horsepower at 6000 RPM and 300 lb-ft. peak torque at 4000 RPM. The Impreza WRX STi comes equipped with a 6-speed manual transmission and our most integrated Full-Time All Wheel Drive system with a Driver Control Center Differential (DCCD), and a high performance inverted strut sport tuned suspension to provide the ultimate combination of power and handling."

yeah my buddy just got one, he is so spoiled...he got home from first year uni and a $57,000 cheque was sitting on his bed.

personally i woulda bought an '03 cobra

You can say that again!

Killer SC said:
yeah my buddy just got one, he is so spoiled...he got home from first year uni and a $57,000 cheque was sitting on his bed.

personally i woulda bought an '03 cobra

Hell yeah!!! I second that!!!
DB91

Thomas A said:
That car mags have them running 13.3's in stock form. Not too shabby.

Thomas
Thomas! I have a hard time believing that the WRX Impreza runs a 13.3
Maybe the '04 that was mentioned earlier, but I think you read a misprint.:rolleyes:
There is no late model car under 25K that is capable of a low 13 "stock".
DB91

Back