I can only imagine the responses to this......

89FORCEFED95

After 4 looooong years of my '95 being a constant pain in my butt, I am giving it to my sister(yes, I hate her that much). I couldn't imagine that my '89 that I bought when it was 5 years old has given me absolutely no problems except for a couple of water pumps and 245K miles of enjoyment. My '95 has gone through every mechanical problem common to SC's and then some more and no amount of time and money seems to cure it of its gremlins. Since I've decided that at the age of 30 to quit work and finish my degree, I've had to economize and buy a '03 Civic. I'm keeping the '89, but I hope the '95 slides under a gas truck and blows up, just as long as my sis isn't driving. Sorry for the rant...just blowing off some built up steam...God I hate that car!!!

Yea I was warned

Funny rant there man:D

Guy told me when I was looking to get a SC find one of the older ones like an 89 or 90 with higher miles as many documented services as possible as well as any past problems...I found a 90 with 150,000 plus miles in near mint condition with cloth interior that looks new impecable records from the day it was born and completely stock... :cool: I have since started building it up with HP..car runs like a dream sounds kinda wierd but good with the new flowmaster system...this thing even has the original radiator.. wonder how many 95 owners can say that at 150,000 :D

its not nice giving away a SC:( , I would never think it, even to my worst enemy:eek:

I've convinced about 5-6 people not to buy one, thank me later;) . The best is when they argue with you about why you drive it and advise people not buying one:D

Last edited:
Back