Pics from Timmys-04-10-02

Here's some pics from tonight...

sccoo1.gif

sccoo2.gif

sccoo3.gif

sccoo4.gif

Re: Pics from Timmys-04-10-02

Steve or anyone,

Can you please re-teach me how to post pics.

Thx.

Re: Pics from Timmys-04-10-02

Hey Bill,
When you create a post you will see some links to the left of the message window. Click on Use EzCodes. An instructions TOC will appear in a pop up window. Select #2, Make an image within a post. Cut and paste the {image}blah, blah, blah{/image} (should be square brackets but I used round so as not to confuse poor ezboard). Then delete the blah blah blah and paste the url for the image you want to show everyone.

Once you become a pro you'll just want to type {image}url{/url} (use squares).

I hope I haven't assisted a bandwidth monster! :D

What's happening Friday?

It was a good night.

It was good to meet all of the guys tonight. It kinda sucked because I had the slowest car there but hey that is what you get when you are still a kid, give me time.

I will try and make most of the meets that are close to scarborough that way I can keep in touch.

take care boys

-Mike

Re: It was a good night.

Thanks Keith,

Friday Les and I will be leaving my house at 9:00am. If you like, you can drive out in you car and come and go whenever is best for you. OR, you can leave your car at my house and drive out with Les and I in his Couger.

Your call. (Don't forget the camera!!! :p )

Bill,
I'll have to take my own car. Might have other biz in Hamilton. Looking at a minty 20th Anniv Cougar :D

I will make an effort to meet at your place before nine. Please email me with directions to Sean's and his address in case I sleep too late.

thanks,
keith

What no pics of my Mazda? Its a FORD! :)

Bill, I dropped off the oil pan at Morana's, you can pay me later. Email me!

Jamie,

You should have dropped by my place today to check out Bill's car. I can't believe how much of a mess my garage is right now! I think after Bill's car, I'm going to have to take a break from this stuff long enough to finish getting the garage organized.

If Bill decides to sell his old motor, it's gonna make a good motor for someone. We sandwiched some new FelPro gaskets between a nicely cleaned block and some freshly rebuilt heads (stock heads done by Tom Morana).

How are you making out with your Mustang?

Cheers,

Well I spent 2 days at Tom's working on it, painted up the block nice while I was there. We got the crank in and pistons are together with the rods but Tom did not have a set of rings so we could not install the pistons in the block. I was doing the work, Tom was telling me how to do it. This way I can say I built my motor! :)

Here is a link to the pics I took at Tom's this week.

www.v6power.net/cgi-bin/u...0&t=011829

Sean, I emailed you about an AC compressor to see if you have a spare one. I wanted to stop by but I have been busy working on my house, we just moved a few weeks ago and I have been renovating the bathroom, gotta get that finished.

Hi Jamie!

Yes, I do have a spare A/C compressor. I'm just not sure I want to part with it. I was thinking of polishing the spare and swapping it onto my car.

Can you give me a few days to think it over? I'm not even sure what I'll want for it... I'll have to go check out 'car-parts.com' or call a few wreckers to see what one is worth used. ...as usual, I'll discount whatever I find if I do in fact decide to sell it.

I just sold my spare wiper motor to Mike Mills (Distinguished Dat2k1) today.

Oh, and Sebastien is selling me his hood so I can get rid of that dented mess I've got on my car right now. I'll have to get Sebastien's black hood repainted to match my red car, but apparently it is in mint shape! ...the Mach 1 Cervini hood will have to wait for now.

Cheers,

I plan on polishing my AC compressor that is no good and seeing what it turns out to look like. Not sure if it help but I have been offered 2 AC compressors so far, one guy says $100US and the other guy offered $45 US, they usually go for about $60US I think on eBay, just there is not one on eBay right now. I can trade you for my AC compressor, maybe you can transfer over just the housing after you polish it, that way no dust gets into the compressor while polishing, thats what I was thinking of trying.

Whos sexy motor is that in the background of the first pick?

Looks like a lot of attention being given to it! :cool:

A lot of attention for sure, me and him spent ALL DAY trying to get that damn windage tray to work, finally got it, I got pics of MOrana grinding the oil pan to make it fit, he went back and forth tot he grinding bench at least 10 times

Back