Door Wiring Problem

jason

HEY FOLKS I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE, I OWN A 1994 T BIRD. I BOUGHT THE CAR WITH A SMASHED DRIVERS SIDE DOOR. SO I WENT TO A SALVAGE YARD AND I FOUND A GOOD 1994 DOOR. NOW THIS DOOR HAS NO KEYLESS ENTRY PAD, AND THE ORIGINAL DOOR DID. I TRIED TO WIRE UP THE NEW DOOR AND FOUND THAT NOT ALL THE WIRES MATCH CORRECTLY, I DID MANAGE TO LOCATE AND CAP OFF THE WIRES FOR THE KEYLESS PAD BUT NOW IM ABOUT TO RIPP ALL OF THE REMAINING HAIRS OUT OF MY HEAD BECAUSE I CANT FIGURE THIS OUT. AND TO TOP IT OFF MY REPAIR MANUAL HAS NOTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO MY DOOR WIRING . PLEASE ARE THERE ANY FORD GURU'S WHO CAN HELP ME... IM GOING OUT OF MY MIND...........

THANK YOU

JASON (NY)

door wiring problem

:confused: hey joe thanks for your replies

i cant get the driver and pass. door locks to work and the driv. and pass. power mirrors. amazingly i managed toget the speakers, door lights and windows to work. so i guess i need to know the wiring scheme. could the same year door have different color wiring ? or could this new door be a late model 94? i m really not sure...

thanks jason (ny)

door wiring problem

:eek: hey joe i think i figured out where i went wrong i wanna kick my own *** right now. the wiring on the old door i could of unclipped and just reclipped into the new door instead i cut the wires on the old door. but still leaves me screwed , now im going to need the wiring from the clip under the dash to the new door ..... do you know where i could find one i called the local ford dealer and he said they dont make em anymorethen he tells me try a junk yard and hangs up on me !!! nothing like nyc parts people.

Back