View Full Version : were does this wire plug go

05-09-2003, 09:53 PM
i have any sensor i know of on the motor plugged in and i looked
in the engine bay and i could not find a sensor or any thing there

it seems to looked a lot like the tps sensor plug but that one does not have the slot in the middle like this one
it has it to one end i would like to know were it goe in case im running the wiring harnness wrong


05-09-2003, 11:00 PM
That looks like the plug for the PFE or DPFE (depending on your car's year) sensor for the EGR. The PFE sensor looks like a small gray square box, with one vacuum port and one electrical connection on the bottom of it. The DPFE sensor is an aluminum rectangular box, with two vacuum ports at the bottom and one electrical connection on the side of it. The vacuum ports attach to hoses which run to your EGR tube. This sensor senses the amount of pressure in your EGR tube to determine when the EGR valve should be open or closed.

By the way, PFE = Pressure Feedback Exhaust and DPFE = Dual Pressure Feedback Exhaust.


05-09-2003, 11:13 PM
thats still in the trunk and i have not check it yet thanks
??? i hope its in the trunk i dont think i have seen it seens i rip the car apart:eek: