Todo listing.

esco90SC

Alright. Summer has finally arrived for me and money with it. So its about time for me to fix some nagging problems. I've already got a new oil pan and about to send it in to get that replaced. While the engine is out I figured that I'll have them check for leaks from timing chain cover, front and rear main seals, and hoses. I might as well get my radiator hose replaced also. I was going to have them run the injector test to check for bad plugs/wires and possibly cylinders. Is there a way to know whether its time to replace belt tensioners? I'll also have them take a glance at my flywheel and make sure that is fine. What is the best place to get solid rubber motor mounts from? I was thinking about the set from mn12performance and getting the transmission mount at the same time.

Anything else anyone can think of to do while the engine is being taken out? I'll probably get my brakes done soon also.
Thanks in advance.

Esco

gasket match, valve job, port&polish for starters. Its all easy to do and will expand your potential in the longrun. As for solid rubber motormounts, check your local auto parts store. You will be surprised at the price difference (I paid 54 for the set) for the mounts, and they are solid rubber also. Maybe Im wrong but i dont think theres much difference. But im not an mn12 guru. I just know that alot of things "performance" can be found cheaper.Good luck.

Back