New motor has arrived~

SilverCasket

Dial ups SuperWarning - New motor has arrived~

Here is a shot of the new motor, oil pump & most importantly the mechanic!~!

Attachments

• philmotor.jpg
    philmotor.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
And now for the heads

Here is a side view of the heads... They sure are pretty all the way around though.

Attachments

• headsexht.jpg
    headsexht.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Anthony,

...Lookin' sweet, man! I can't wait to hear that you've got it installed and running stronger than ever, my friend!

...I wish you would have resized those pics though. The effect just isn't quite the same when you've got to use the scroll bars to see the whole thing (and I'm at 1280x1024 resolution).

At this point, do you think you'll have her all together for Carlisle? I guess it wouldn't be too bad if you had to bring your other MN12, but it sure would be nice to get a look at the SC first hand while I'm there! :D

Best regards,

Sean

Thanks Sean~

I was trying to figure out how to resize the pics, but the person helping didn't have time to quite help. One of those typing for direction problems rather than a 1 minute phone conference. .. Anyway, if I figure out how to resize, I'll probably edit the post.

Everything does look sweet though. Can't wait to finish. If the cam gets here this week, I'll probably pull a transplant on either Friday or Saturday. I'll get the picture thing straightened out & post my progress as it moves along. ..

Talk to you soon,
Anthony

Back