Ryan???

G

Greg Coleman

Ryan???

Ryan did you take your car to Kennedy Ford and if so,was Sean still there?

Re: Ryan???

Yes I did. Yes he is. On wed. when I was in he didn't do the work, but the other guy was preety good. Was sean the guy buzz cut and goatie? There was about 3-4 guys looking at my car(probably a bad thing)but on the end i now know what needs to be fixed. Also had the computer hooked up to the car. Olny one code came up. The cannister purge valve is shot(whatever that is or does). Both Ed & Bill siad not worry to much about that.
Thank you for passing along the info on kennedy. Its going to handy to know that some one has a back ground on this engine near me. Although at $89.00/hr labour I don't see myself going there for oil changes.

Thanks again and I'll talk to you later. Have good weekend!

Ya thats him,did he remember me? and dam you know that door rate is outrages,but the only thing I'll say is i'v never had a problem after taking it there tho so if it's a hard job to do and i dont think I want to do it i'll take it to him!

I was never able to talk to him. I had to look thru some galss to see what was going on with my car. So i had no chance to ask, would have I if I did.
I had dicided on friday to have him, if possible, to work on the car. Now with you telling me that, I feel better about taking it there.

Thank you & I'll update you.

Back