Part Numbers for Comp Rockers and Injectors

SCPilot

Hey guys,
Anyone used the Comp roller rockers? If so can I get the part numbers. ALso will regular 42# SVO injectors bolt right in.
And lastly I need ARP part numbers for Head, Main, and rod studs and bolts.
Thanks A million
Tim

I've got Comp Cams rockers, these are 1.65:1 ratio but you can also get the standard 1.73s. I don't know the part number, but they are the same as used on a 351 C engine.

compressed%20spring110102.jpg

I wouldn't recomend the adjustable stud mounted ones I'm using with an agressive cam. I've ripped a stud out of the head on three seprate ocassions. The non adjustable pedistal mounts use a socket head metric bolt that is about 2.00 long, the Crane 7/16" conversion studs are 3/8" NC and only screw into the head about 3/4" deep. If using them, I would suggest helicoiling every hole for added strength.

Yes the injectors will fit, but you will need a properly calibrated MAF or a custom chip.

David

Using the non-adjustable pedestal mount rockers from Harland Sharp (1.8:1), with a 55mm long bolt, you will get a couple more threads engaged than the stock rockers, so that's pretty good. Plus it's a direct bolt on, not requiring any machining of heads, installation of guide plates, etc. Although you have a much wider range of choices in rockers if you convert to stud mount.

Back