Need Supercharger bearing kit

tkruid

Does anyone know where I can get a kit for my supercharger? Sounds like the front bearings are going out and I thought I would just redo the whole thing. Thanks.

If no one helps you out i can rebuild the nose drive and replace the rear housing bearings for you. No one can replace the rotor bearings (yet). Just e-mail me bbitner@fast.net

I wouldn't say no one can replace the rotor cartridge bearings because it's been done up here by one of the fellows in the SCCOO in Ontario. Now mind you it is not easy but can done , it uses the same bearing as the smallest one in the snout. The biggest issues is no one can source the small red and green seals that sit on the inside of the rotor cartridge on the inboard side of the shafts. One can only hope theirs are ok and can be re-used.

I will add to what Les said we have two people now in the SCCOO that have done this now. one being myself it's not as hard as it looks to do. All you need is a good press and some other tools.

kardoktor sells a rebuild kit for $45 i believe.
or you can go to an industrial bearing shop and pick up the bearings and seal from them.

KarDoktor

What all do you provide in the bearing kit and how can I go about getting a kit from you. Thanks.

Back