tranny question please help feed back is needed!!!

got-sc?

tranny question please help feed back is needed!!!more feedback is needed please.....

hey guys will the tranny on a 94 auto sc fit on a 302 engine?? you see i already have the 302 bored to a 347 and im gonna place it on my sc but i need to know if the tranny is going to fit i also want to know what else i need to do to my car to make this conversion work also if anyone is interested in purchasing the engine on my 94 sc it has 120,000 mile on it it may need some piston rings but i will be selling it with the supercharger ic tubes intercooler and all the extras offer me for the engine and ill tell you if im interested (915)346-5100 cell or (915)-872-9836
after 5 :00pm mt time really good engine and the blower on the 94 /95 model is more powerful!!!

Last edited:
Too bad I don't have any extra $$. I'm going to be in El Paso in about 1 1-2 months...

About the tranny. I'm pretty sure the bell housing is the same for the 5.0's and the 3.8's. An easy way to check would be to call the dealership (or parts store) and get the part #'s for the bell housing for both. But I'm pretty sure they're the same. My shop manual doesn't show a difference in part # for the housing.

Back