clear corner lenses

S

stevexr7sc

clear corner lenses

Has anyone bought clear corner lenses and fit them to an 89 Cougar? Do you know here I can get them?

Thanks Steve

Re: clear corner lenses

Steve, 89-93 T-Bird, and 89-95 Cougar all take the same corner lenses. You can get the clear ones from:

www.scperformance.com

cheers
Ed N.

Not in Canadai that I've ever heard.

You'll have to bite the bullit and either find someone selling used, or order them from SCpeformance and ask them to ship USPS to keep costs down.

Good Luck!

Maybe if enough people are interested in getting these, I can order in a few sets through Fines Ford. I would have to check with SC Performance to see if they have any kind of discount for dealers so that we didn't end losing money on the deal, or having to charge more than if individuals order them direct.

So if anyone else is looking at these, let me know. And I will check into it with SC Perf. in the meantime.

cheers
Ed Nicholson
Fines Ford Lincoln Sales
905-857-1252 or parts@finesford.dealeremail.com

I'm somewhat inerested in them. depening on the $$. I'm starting to get close to my budget for this summer on the car.
These are just the amber corners and not the head lights right?

Thanks guys. Ed, see what you can do cause I think I want a set for sure. I'll ask a few guys around here to see if they are interested aswell.

Thanks, Steve

I'm interrested ,let me know how much!

Well guys, not good news ... just got an e-mail back from SC Performance (they were slower than usual replying, turns out they had a robbery on Sunday). I would need to order 30 sets of clear corners to get a discount on them, so I would have to say this is a no go. Are there 30 people in Ontario who want these for their cars (that read this message board)? Probably not. Oh well. So if anybody wants them, you're going to have to order them direct from SC Performance yourselves, unless I get at least 25 orders for these things !!

cheers
Ed Nicholson

Hi Ed,

Try www.procarparts.com

96-97 FORD THUNDERBIRD CLEAR CORNER LIGHTS
RARE 96-97 FORD THUNDERBIRD CLEAR EURO CORNER LIGHTS 2PC SET 96-97 MODELS ONLY IN STOCK NOW!! FRD-9697TBIRD-CL $59.95 Buy Now!

89-95 THUNDERBIRD CLEAR CORNER LIGHTS
89-95 FORD THUNDERBIRD CLEAR CORNER LIGHTS 2PC SET GUARANTEED IN STOCK NOW!! 8995THBD-CL $41.95 Buy Now!

Well that's a better price than SC Performance is giving. I'll e-mail them tomorrow and see if they will sell me less than 30 sets to get a discount !!

cheers
Ed N.

Back