New Pics !!!

Looks really nice, my onlly suggestion would be to put a sheild or something up to keep the neon light under the car instead of spotlighting big cubes out onto the ground. Good job, like the head lights.

Whip the black off the tail lights. Nice rims! Personally not a big fan of the tips. I kind of like the fact that you can't see the exhaust on an SC. Lose the decal on the windshield. Looks nice.

Looks good

but I'd get rid of the sticker and the black tail lights. And the neon lights are more suited to a honda civic. Rims and GFX look sweet.

Looks Great, But!!!!!!!

The car looks great buddy, the olny thing that would help though is that chick could be in all the pics!!!(lol)
Looks Great!!!!

Going against my usual opinion here, but I think the black on the back looks kind of good on that color car. What doesn't look right is that the (rear) corners are still red. That doesn't match. Can you do them the same? I think it would look good on that color, and it needs to match across the back. Now that you have the rear bumper, you have an excuse to really supercharge that 4.6L. ;)
Other:
Yeah, lose the window stickers, that's not really good for shows, IMO, if that's your goal, from what I see at car shows. I think they bring down what is otherwise a very, very sharp looking car.
Also, get some subdued exhaust tips. The stock exits on an SC are just visible in the corners and is sharp. Makes people wonder, but big tips poking out cheapen the car.
I'm not a fan of neon's at all, but have you considered dressing the engine with some chrome and putting in some strobes to show it off? Just 1 or 2 under the hood, in back or by the radiator will show off an engine well and it is very tasteful.

Overall, it's still a sharp looking car. You can improve it a lot by removing rather than adding at this point. Cheaper and easier that way too. Just commenting due to your post, constructive only. ;) :D

Last edited:
Back