A Helping Hand?

L

Les Borda

A Helping Hand?

Is anyone up tomorrow(Saturday) to perhaps give a hand to an old goat that will be replacing his front seats and front door panels, perhaps even the rears, time permitting?

My friend at Speedy said I can use a bay if they are not swamped with work and it will be done inside, or just outside the doors if he is busy and it's not raining so I can have access to the air lines and air tools.

My son said he MIGHT be able to make it but it's not a for sure thing.

No biggie if folks are busy I can do it myself but sometimes 2 heads are better than one, especially if when I start moving insert panels from one door panel to another.

Re: A Helping Hand?

Les,

I'm sorry man, I know I owe you huge for all the help you've provided in the past couple of months, but I'm not available this weekend. In the event this gets put off until a later date, please let me know and I'll try to give you a hand.

Sincerely,

Les I'm doing some work at my speedy too. What time are you going to be at the shop?. If I'm done in time I'll come over if my services are required. I'll be in early(8:00 or 8:30)
Must re-align drive shaft(car shimmies),change thermostat, change pulleys(if I can't to that my self today).
Anyway let me know and I'll try to get there for you.

Oh damn I was supposed to give you a hand doing that stuff....sorry about that Ryan.

I'm heading over early and his shop closes at 3:00 on Saturdays and it's a long way for you from the West end. This shop is at Markham Road and Hwy 7.

Cell phone is 416-274-9837 you can always give me a call and see what's up.

Back