FYI...Car maintenance seminar.....

tbirdsc35th

Just thought I would pass this along. I attended the MasterCare/Firestone Car Care Academy seminar that was held in Oklahoma City Tuesday evening. The presenter was Pat Lazzaro Brown, who is a well known female race car driver and certified technician. Her bio can be found at http://www.mastercare-usa.com/car_care/academy_pat.jsp. She is a very nice lady who is great at showing the car novice how to best maintain their vehicles. Especially for those of you who might have daughters in Girl Scouts, she can apply this toward the Girl Scout car care badge. Now I know checking fluids and such is old hat to most of you but for your daughters and sons first getting a car to drive, it can help them to understand the need for proper maintenance and how it can lengthen the life of the car. I met her after the seminar and she is very personable and more than willing to answer any questions you may have. She goes all over the country through the Firestone franchises holding these car maintenance seminars. For the novice, it is especially fun and informative by the way she presents the material. If she ever holds a Car Care Academy near you, it might be a fun thing for you and your son or daughter to attend together as a family event. There was a cookout with hotdogs and soft drinks as well.

Anyway just wanted to pass this along for those who might be interested. She told me that either she or the Firestone rep will contact me about her schedule. OH yeah, and it's free to attend. Look for the R.S.V.P notice in your local newspapers.

Have a great week all.

Back