SCCoO weekly meetings coming soon !

W

Wayne Ing

SCCoO weekly meetings coming soon !

Due to the overwhelming enthusiasm of our members, we will be holding weekly meetings. We will do our best to rotate between the east and west end of town.

EdN has graciously volunteered to help organize the west-end meets. Stay tuned for next weeks meeting time and location in the west end of the GTA.

Re: SCCoO weekly meetings coming soon !

Excellent!!! (Actual voice of Montgomery Burns from "The Simpsons") 8o

Hi gang!

Weekly meetings would be great...

Are there enough members out Hamilton way for it to be worth holding the occassional meeting there??? If so, I would volunteer to arrange for these meetings. It's almost impossible for me to make week night meetings in T.O., so if there are enough other members like myself, then maybe we could spread these meetings around a little to give everyone an opportunity to attend.

What do you guys think?

Regards,

Sean

Sean,

It seems our first Hamilton meeting may take place at your house!

With Les and I there, Keith would also like to attend to take pictures, and Sebastien and Jamie have offered their help.

We'll see how things work out, we're still about 2 weeks out.

Sounds good!!!

Are we talking about a weekend thing? I'm concerned that I may be out of town during the week around that time.

Cheers,

Sean,

Flip me an email with your work schedule for the next 2-3 weeks if you know already when you'll be out of town.

Then we can make arrangements to start pulling the motor.

Untill the weather gets warmer can we PLEASE use a coffee shop that has a smoking section. I never realized untill last week at Timmy's how many of us are nasty smokers. Almost every Coffee Time I have been to has a closed off smoking room.

Now, if I were to hold a meeting, my tobacco-using fellow SCCoO members, then I would accommodate this request. Les, that Tim's on Rymal Rd. where you and Jim Gravelle met me last summer has a nice big smoking section.

...but that's just me?! ;)

Cheers,

Les, I'm in favour of a "smokin" coffee shop too, just until it warms up... this doesn't matter much when we can comfortably lounge around the cars outside "to get our fix" LOL:smokin:

PS. Greg's luxury liner was damned comfortable to sit in though!

I'd be in for a meet at Seans place sometime just let me know well in advance as I've got a long drive to get there.

Sebastian,
If when you make the trek to Sean's for the motor pull, we should cruise in one car. I'm in Pickering.

keith

I'm up for a Hamilton meet for sure.

Ya the big old tank is a nice old roomy car.They dont build em like that no more.
Hey we could have a meet at my place any time if anyone is in to it.I can put the 30 cup coffee maker on and put out some num nums.I have a big enough place for everyone and parking on the street isn't a problem,35 year old neigborhood ,lots of room.I was thinking of having a barbeque this summer aswell.Let me know.I'm in Erindale ,the credit woolandsjust a little southwest of Square one mississauga. You could take the 410 south to the 403 or just take the 403 off the 401 to Mavis rd,south to Burnhamthorpe rd right 3 sets off lights left on Erindale stn. rd and down to my house. There is also a tims straight down Mavis rd.

Actually Greg, I was thinking SCCOO BBQ this year too!

I would really like us to get something together to balance our Christmas meet. Let me know if you want to plan something and we'll work it out with Wayne.

Are you comin' Wednesday?

Back