Some more kills

XxSlowpokexX

Well let ssee//One 87 stang GT..even took his *** on the highway with my auto..A galant vr4 with an exhaust and blowoff valve..Ehh maybe more..And one 5.7 87 Iroc...:O)

I used to have a big list of 40-50 cars that i beat, saved in a micrsoft word document, wonder if I still have it??? I used to always keep track, but then that got kinda boring.

I've beat my share of Mustangs and the look on their faces are memories I will never forget.

One I won't forget was last night when a 760 Turbo Volvo Wagon wanted to run... I beat him of coarse but that is a nice sleeper too. Probably a low 15 second car.

-Tim

One of the guys at my work has a real sleeper volvo, it is an old wagon with a 347 in it. LOL. It would be cool but the tires are too skinny and it won't hook for anything. It is baby poop brown.

I just killed my buddies '95 5spd Mustang GT, drop too. He owns a '89 Supra turbo too, that eats my '95 up. A list for kills, hmmmm, I like that.:D :D :D

Is there a section on the site for "kills", or "kill" stories?

like other sites i subscribe to, i'm assuming the reason that the administrator has yet to put up a kill section is because it cheapens the site. reading "kill" stories is purely for entertainment but people get too defensive; and i for one am VERY glad that sccoa doesn't have a kill board. I remember tccoa used to have a "kills" section and it was full of so much bs i could barely make my way through it all.
i'm not going to start posting my thoughts on how many "killed another v8 mustang" threads i read over there but it was so ridiculous to the point that it was offensive.
anyways imo if you are going to put up a kill you better have the proof to back it up (video). anybody can come on the internet and claim to have beat anything.
come to think of it i smoked a viper last night..........:D

Most people on here know what an SC will or wil not do, so it is not that hard to filter out the BS.

Yes street racing although not cop freindly is a bad addiction of mine..And no matter what car I own..Seems when I go down the local hot spot someones always wanting to race..And I dont know how to say no..I know what my car is capable of and I will only run if I know I'm going to win...Or if I'm curious what the others persons car can do..For instance..I might race a Viper...I do not expect to beat him...Yet...:O)...However being I am a sore loser..I choose to race people I know I can beat :O)..Anyhow I alway shave a big smile on my face when MY SC can actually outrun whats considered a real sports car..But my SC is far from stock...And as someones pointed out on here already that knows my car...It;s not even as fast as it should be...Dam POS :O)

Back