1/4 mile preparation

Charkly

My cars being paintednow-but when its done i want to burn up the drag strip as much as the roads-i have 245,35,zr 18', but want to run drag slicks on a set of stock lx 15" aloys-what can i run, and what do you guys run? and do i have to put the stock rear springs in- my car is lowered with teh eibach kit-and with the tires only sits about 3.5" off the ground-i plan to but in airbags, but what else do i need? thanks.

I think the reason i am not answering this post, and the reason other people aren't answering it... is your signature

I love my car-I'd love it even more if it were made by the Gods over at GM-but hey, nothings perfect.

:rolleyes:

I think the reason i am not answering this post, and the reason other people aren't answering it... is your signature

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love my car-I'd love it even more if it were made by the Gods over at GM-but hey, nothings perfect.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I take this as a total compliment. I mean, if someone actually thinks that the people are GM are that good, but still has to buy a Ford to get a good car well, that speaks volumes! :D :rolleyes:

LX wheels are no good, they are too narrow. Start looking for a 9" wide wheel either 15 or 16. You will thank me later.

I thought I saw something about it being possible to get Cobra R replicas in 16 x 9 no?

You guys like my signature huh-lol. Its a joke for the most part. every vehicle ive ever owned has been a gm, with teh last being a 94 silverado ext cab. that was capable of shredding 33" swampers at will. I like gm b/c of the ease in modifications, but i like my t-brd better than any other vehicle own. if it offends any scers i apologize, but im not serious. lol and as for mods, im not done yet, but the car wont be on the road until it is-here are the current ones,

scp cold air intake
76mmc&l
75mm tb
scp Kooks headers
True dual 2.5" exhaust with h pipe and dynomax ultra flows
10% blower pulley
8.5mm wires
March al. underdrive pulleys
Centerforce stage two clutch kit
aluminum driveshaft
Eibach pro kit
245/35/zr18's
b&m ripper shifter
3:27 gears
cervinis mach 1 hood
trunk mount battery

and here are the future ones

front mount intercooler
magnaport 2
150 shot of nos
msd dis-4 ignition with boost and nos retards
ported heads
cam
ported intake
eec tuner
polyurethane bushings

the car will be complete hopefully at the end of the month, and is currently getting fresh paint, (laser clear tint poly) and any other work it needs will be done shortly after. i want to go for the lowest quarter mile times possible, and hope to run 12's eventually-maybe not yet, but it is the goal. with the cost of the car, paint and wheels and other mods i jave close to 10k into the car, and plan to sell my bike and jetski so i can invest at least another 6k. If you're looking for either-ill sell you mine cheap. with any luck ill have one of the fastest scs around. so you see-i do like ford-i sold my silverado to get my supercoupe.

:D

Last edited:
Back