Installed exhaust sound clip

T-bird4vr

Here

It is the 2X2-1/2" to 3" magnaflow res. 3" pipe back to 2 X 2.5" Dynamax superturbo's 14". Give it a listen if interested. Still have stock cats and down tubes at the moment.
Julian

sounds great..sim to my setup but I have high flow cats and kooks shorties..Id have to say the dyno max/magnaflow setup has melowest sound out there

Thanks guys. I'm pretty happy with it. I was so afraid of it being to loud (didn't want the ricer coffee can sound) but this is almost too quiet. Hopefully after I ditch the cats and open up the rest it will get a little louder.
:rolleyes:Wish I could afford Kooks:rolleyes:

Exhaust recording

I was just curious as to how you recorded it. I tried with an one of those 64mb mp3 players and the mike was too sensitive. It sounds awesome. Thanks, Brandon

Ya I probably should have mentioned that. My roommate has a real nice digital camera, cannon powershot S40 (4.0 Mpixel) $$$$. You can take 30sec videos with it so that is what we did. Then I used this Mediasource player that came with my audigy 2 sound card to capture the audio. It was a little windy out so you can hear it a couple times. I'm almost surprized it works better than an mp3 player, except it is a real pricey camera or used to be anyway. He was standing probably 3' behind the car the entire time. And I think that he even had the camera at eye level, but I could be wrong there.
Hope that helps,
Julian

Back