Brought my motor home yesterday

V6Sprout

Just thought I woudl update you guys on my car situation. I finally got my motor home from Morana's yesterdaya nd took it straight to my uncles where my car is. I am heading over to his shop on Monday to help finish up my k-member and hopefully get the motor dropped in as well. I am also heading over to UPDS in the states to pick up my tubular arms as well, perfect timing for them to come in. Its gonna be close getting it done for the race but there is still a chance. As long as the chip I have works well enough to get the car running.

I will be towing it to the race as well.

Get some pics before it goes in. :cool:
Did Morana run the motor on a dyno or has it yet to be fired up?
Are you still running the same intercooler setup you had last year or did you do something different? I think you mentioned something about a new IC.

Last edited:

in a motor home ... that's some serious RVing ...yeah I know what you ment ...just bored ...hope to see it together soon

OK spent the whole day owrking on the stang today. Hopped the border to pick up my tubular control arms and lakewood lower control arms. Got the lower control arms installed, got my intercooler mounted, SC rad mounted, tranny cooler mounted, timing chain cover installed and water pump installed. Tomorrow we are hoping to install the k-member and motor.

I did not have my camera with me today but I'll see about getting pics tomorrow. I also gotta install my Bullitt rear shocks tomorrow too :)

Last edited:
Back