For sale: Tbird/Cougar trunk spoiler $150

W

Wayne Ing

For sale: Tbird/Cougar trunk spoiler $150

spoiler1.jpg

Re: For sale: Tbird/Cougar trunk spoiler $150

Did you have it painted black?
Is it the factroy ford spoiler?
since you look to be doing some "spring cleaning" do you have a '94 up trunk & lights? if so how much?

No, this is the original flat black finish it came with. It has not been painted. It is aftermarket, not Ford. I don't have 94 up lights or trunk.

Hey Wayne ... that skirt package is pretty sweet ... I'd bet Varrik would like that for his car :)

cheers
Ed N.

That's a Xenon body kit and it's actually worth quite a bit. I've seen places selling that kit for as much as 1000 US. It'll be for sale if I can get the side skirts off without destroying them. I'll be selling the front and rear cover complete for sure.

Xenon stuff is pretty well respected for quality I think. The way the piece sticks down from the rear bumper cover is kind of jarring for my taste (or lack thereof) though. And the exhaust cut-outs ... hmmmm ... I better not say anymore, it may be the colour of the car that doesn't suit the skirt package to me, not sure.

cheers
Ed N.

I'm guessing the motor was out in that picture and you just hadn't put in some off-road suspension ;)

It was supposed to be a surprise, but I'm putting a full hydraulic suspension in the car. I going for the dancin' lowrider thing now. Anyone know where I can get the chrome trim around the wheel wells and some chrome wire wheels?

Wayne I'm interested in the spoiler, but I won't have the cash for about two weeks.
But i DO want it. By the next meeting i'll have the money, if you don't mind holding onto it for that long.

Ahhhhhh....Wayne humour. :rolleyes:

I'll bring ya a burnt cd of the low rider song next meeting and oh ya you can get the one foot crome stripes from tint king around the corner or,,,,,,,,,,, the gold stripes but I think the gold one are more you Wayne,and personally i dont like the skirts.I actually do like the 95 red and the gold bird packages if I could find a way to fasten tham to my car!!

Back