Best prices on rubber?

K

KClarke

Best prices on rubber?

I'm looking for slicks, streetables or drag radials. Any leads would be appreciated.

tia,
keith

Re: Best prices on rubber?

Keith, what size are you looking for ?

Sometimes the wholesaler where I bought my M/T E-T Streets from has a deal on them, even blems occasionally in some sizes.

Let me know what size you need, I'll check it out for you.

cheers
Ed N.

Sweet stuff Ed! Thanks for looking into this for me.

Anything I buy has to fit stock 15" turbines. I'm looking at 26x10.5x15 in slicks. 275/50/15s might be pushing it in a drag radial, but the 265 BFGS I have now are okay.

BTW, that '67 Cougar I was looking at last fall is gonna be ready by in a couple of weeks. The guy wants $9Kish and buyer gets to pick the colour if they get there before the red paint goes on. My motor guy just put in a freshened 302 so it's ready to roll once the paint is on it. If you know anybody considering a purchase have them contact me.

Ed,
Finally made my mind up. I'm looking for a pair of Hoosier Quick Time Pros, 26x10.5x15. They're $250@ at Hodrod Hell. Would be nice if you can hook me up for less. If the BGF D/Rs (265/50/15) are about the same I'll give them serious consideration. Maybe I haven't made my mind up...

Thanks,
keith

Back