looking for an opinion

• Thread starter Distinguished Dat2k1
  • Start date
D

Distinguished Dat2k1

looking for an opinion

here is what I want to do, and it looks good in my head but not sure how it would look on the car, see if you guys can picture this........my SC is red...

I guess when I bought the car it had been rear-ended and all the little plastic tabs that hold up the bottom part of the bumper cover are busted off, so the bumper cover sags. Now, I kinda like the way this looks, it adds some "roundness" to the rear of the car. The stupid part about it is all the busted tabs are still on but I can remove those...what I want to do is fill that space in with the same sort of mesh-type material that is on the SVT Contours rear bumper cover, keep the bumper cover sagging the way it is (it doesn't sag a whole lot), and have '99 Mustang GT style exhaust pipes with some sort of trim around the cuts I make in the bumper to accommodate the straight pipes....like chrome, or black, or something....

Need some input on this, because in my head it looks sweet.

Re: looking for an opinion

That could look interesting if done neatly.

cheers
Ed N.

Re: looking for an opinion

I think that would look pretty trick. Prefromance Improvments sells the grill mesh, I'm sure that work in the rear gap. Let me know how it turns out, this was one of those things i want to do, along with the holes on the front grill.

Back