Everyone Needs To See This! Must See Pimps-beware!

Bacondoggy

I looked thought it was a photoshop pic at first, then I realized that some people in this world are not just stupid/retarded, but should be shot on sight for doing things like this...

MESSED UP

WORSE YET

CRACK

Last edited:
Holy crap, whose nightmare dreamed that thing up? That's a lot of hard work, too bad they have horrible taste. Fortunately, there are no wheels/tires so you'll not see it on the road. Think they bought their own trophies to put out?
What's with this:

picture.JPG

Mafia style?
Is that really how the Mafia travels around? I can just see the Godfather rolling up at his daughter's wedding in that thing. LOL!

yes I got scared when I saw that thing haha - but like you say - no wheels means that piece of $#!t can't go anywhere - but yes I agree that someone wasted WAY too much $

I doubt it's actually driven but they just take the wheels off to show the work they did behind the where the wheels should be

they took the wheels off because there aren't any tires made in bright, shiny pink or gold, lol. the dull black tires would be a big no no for that much "style"

Notice the huge crowd surrounding that beautiful piece of import krap.

Saying that they should be shot does not begin to describe my feelings.

If that guy had put that kind of labor, attention and money into a cool car, and had good taste, he would have ended up with a really bad a$$ car. That's even a waste of a Honda that could have been a perfectly good daily driver.

I don't think you could fit one body in that trunk. Especialy after rigamortis has set in, there is no way you could scrunch a stiff up into that thing. Now they coud fit three or four in a nice SC. Maybe we could donate a few Black SC's to the Mob and gain some more fame for our flying Birds.

you think thats bad-

oh yeah-at least thats a honda-ceck this out-its worse because its a super coupe-makes me wanna cry-the fact that its a convertable is bitchin though-makes me wanna buy a chop saw. lol.

Attachments

• uglier.bmp
    91.3 KB · Views: 92
Those are perfect examples of why I quit going to car shows back when I was a teenager. Although it was angel hair then...

sorry, but had to put this in since someone said " atleast it's not....." hey, its a N/A, but its still a bird.

ok, it's ugly.....

...but I do like the mirrors on the underside of the hood. And I think you are wrong. The bird was sort of done well but not my style, where as the honduh is downright hard on the eyes!

Back