More Motor Pics ~ Updates

SilverCasket

Here is a nice shot of the IC Setup.. Man does that thing look like it can flow some serious air!

Anthony

Attachments

• picture 073.jpg
    picture 073.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 134
There is still a lot to do in my opinion. But the project seems to be coming along good. It was a nice weekend project. I'll have plenty of printed shots of along the way for Carlisle. We worked our tail off to get this thing to work out. I've had a lot of help this weekend from you fellas I called. Thanks for the input. Hopefully after tomorrow when I start it and dyno it, I can determine if I can drive it around or will it be too lean. We will see. Again, thanks all and hope to see you all soon.

Bob~ I'm working on getting it all cleaned under the hood... Not easy man.The block and everything I worked with looks like new (most is), but it's around the engine that still looks the same. Time has been against me (along with every other F&#$*_g problem we ran into.

Anthony

Sean, I gotta say, It Sounds VIOLENT! ... I'm taking it easy of course at start, but it sounds pretty nasty. You can actually hear and feel this thing Cam'n.

Getting a new chip to richen it up a bit. More updates to come.

Anthony

Back