1st pass on new motor:
60'------1.951
1/4------13.123
MPH-----105.59

2nd pass:
60'------1.834
1/4------12.905
MPH-----106.58

I'll send the slip in as soon as I get it scanned. David Neibert was racing me on both passes :)

congrads Kurt!!!!
You run 12's and I am running around trying to get my motor before Carlisle. I hope to have it in this weekend. Talk about cutting it close.
later
Ken

ken, do u know dave ward

just wondering, cause he has a friend trying to get his back together before carsile, just wondering, if so, i take it u must have got a crank for the motor. i hope all went well. by the way, dave is my cousin!!!!!!!!!

tim

Looks like you got your transmission troubles fixed huh? What did David run? I thought they kicked him out already. :confused:

Yes, someone running 12's is old news, but for some people it's still exciting after all this time. Kurt has worked very hard on his combination to get it right.
Yep, definitely worked hard and now I'm looking forward to finalize my current combination (hint, hint)

This was a very bad year for me. I was stuck in the 14's while Kurt/Tony/David, etc... all blasted away to the 12's.

I would be happy to hit 13's. just thought since post was from 2003 that it was brought back to life by accident. has been done before. wasn't trying to be rude.

I would be happy to hit 13's. just thought since post was from 2003 that it was brought back to life by accident. has been done before. wasn't trying to be rude.
Nobody thought you were being rude. I've been a lot more harsh to people for the same thing.

cool........

when u broke 12's, what was ur engine setup besides bolt on's? did you have upgraded cam, heads, etc?

when u broke 12's, what was ur engine setup besides bolt on's? did you have upgraded cam, heads, etc?
I had almost everything I have listed on my member page. I didn't have the Snow injection or the 60 lb/hr injectors, and probably a couple other things.

As time has gone by, there are cheaper ways to get there than the way I got there.

Back