QA1 Adjustable Suspension

nitrouspaul

I am currently in the process of manufacturing a complete coil and shock set up for sc's and xr7. These shocks have a 12 way adjustable damp and rebound feature. Prices are comparable to the koni,bilstien, or tokicko with eibach set up now available but this will give far better performance, is all aluminum billet construction, has infinitley adjustable ride heights with the turn of the adjustment colar and is lifetime warranty.For those of you who havent seen thes pieces go to their website to get a glimpse of the design on other cars. This design is by far the most superior on the market . Complete sets with front struts coils and rear shocks coils go for around $900 U.S thru this forum.

The car will handle much better with these and you can set the up for drag or corners without taking anything off the car.

If you are interested I need your financial commitment and delivery will be in a month or so.

Thanks to all who reply.

P.S. I will not be making any further investments in the tooing unless I get at least 500 people interested here. This tread is also in the polls forum.

Last edited:
Can you clarify the offering?

Would your front shocks be inserts like the Koni that would use the stock housing? I'm assuming not.

You mention shock/spring combinations. Would your offering include springs? What types and spring sizes were you planning on offering?

Thanks.

they are

stand alone units with spring rates in the 225 range. These of course can be adjusted in the development stages if required. No inserts her bud, just all new and better engineered design.

4.6 L V8's 1994-97

I'm insterested in coil overs for the 4.6v8 cars (1997), I assume I'm going to have to weld on the mounts? or are you selling a new suspension cradle too?

Btw, unless coil overs are rated differently, (depending on the height, etc.)
250 lbs is way to low for the fronts coils.

Any pics of your progress?

There are alot of people intrested in a tubular cradle like this one:
ALOT of people, so I would say that the business opportunity is there for coil overs.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36217&highlight=coil+over+suspension

I am interested in light weight adjustable, front coil-over.

The 500 person request you ask is not optainable. I would think 50 would be impossible to get finacial backing. No one will pay for something that is not developed and tested, check out the K member saga.

Any way a bolt in coil over setup would be cool if you could get a package together.

Gary

I apologize for any Non-tech,

The technical portion was the question(s) on the weight rating and length of the coil he is using, and the design or method of mounting the coil over. Maybe he has no answer...

Good luck with your repairs.. (is there a seprete repair forum?)
This one is called "Technical"
But.... THANKS. :D

tech·ni·cal ( P ) Pronunciation Key (tkn-kl)
adj.
Of, relating to, or derived from technique.

Having special skill or practical knowledge especially in a mechanical or scientific field: a technical adviser.
Used in or peculiar to a specific field or profession; specialized: technical terminology.

Belonging or relating to a particular subject: technical expertise.
Of, relating to, or involving the practical, mechanical, or industrial arts or the applied sciences: a technical school.

Abstract or theoretical: a technical analysis.
Of, relating to, or employing the methodology of science; scientific.
According to principle; formal rather than practical: a technical advantage.
Industrial and mechanical; technological.
Relating to or based on analysis of market indicators, such as trading volume and fluctuations in securities prices, rather than underlying economic conditions such as corporate earnings, inflation, and unemployment: a technical correction in the stock market.

Back