related site

Re: related site

Ryan, MN12 Performance is a fairly well respected operation from what I understand. Some of his prices were a bit high on certain products I've heard. There definitely is some good tech info on that site.

cheers
Ed N.

He is absolutely right. People do not tend to write how-to articles if they have no idea what they are doing.

Show some respect for the guy.

i'm not trying to disrespect ony one.
i've had problems in the past with "how to's" off the net.
the last thing i want to do is show disrespect for the people who can give thier advice and knowledge.
sorry about that guys.

everyone is so helpful and friendly don't want to disrupt that for anyone.

That's George Davenport's SWB car, it's had 8 inches taken out of the middle. Very cool car. Kenny Brown built a few cars similar to it about 10 - 11 years ago. Not sure of the number, maybe 5 were built ? Somebody else probably knows the exact number.

BTW you're right to ask about the how-to articles, some that are on people's personal webpages can be lacking in info or just plain wrong. In the case of the MN12 Performance site, Rich Thompson is operating a business geared toward our cars, so for the sake of his business reputation, I hope he has good info on the website !!

cheers
Ed N.

There were 4 SWB cars built. One now has a 5.0L SC under the hood #2 was crashed racing (doing what it was made for) and I don't know about 3 or 4. George's is #5 and Auto Kraft is making a #6 from a Mark VIII. The guy with SWB #001 is at home.talkcity.com/Gasolin...rbird.html

As for MN12 Performance's tech info I say it is a reliable source and Rich is a good guy.

Back