Tb

i believe he's asking which one to get.

it depends on how far you want to go with your sc. if you plan on contending for the top 5 or 10, then go with the magnum powers. otherwise i think the bbk 75mm would be fine.

what's the price for the BBK's? because magnum powers are $350 and if bbk is about the same price, why even bother getting that one?

are you sure the mustang models are 100% compatible with our car? I mean I know they will physically fit on our car, but the reason I ask is bbk has a seperate TB for mustangs and magnum powers says that theirs would have to be modified to work with a mustang, so wouldn't it be the same vise-a-versa?

also that is a VERY good price do they make other products for our cars as well and has anyone used any of them - what does anyone have to say about their products?

Last edited:
With the BBK mustang throttle body, it will work but needs slight modification on the linkage. I would email Tbird88, I believe he has done it.

Calvin

i went to the local wrecking yard a found a bigger one off of a newer crown vic or lincoln it seems to work good it took some modifying and it was cheap lol ok how about running an air hose from up in front of the radiator with a funnel in front of it to the coolant hose opening i disconnected from the throttle body for more cool air to the throttle body one degree cooler on air sc = about 2 hp

Last edited:
Back