Pictures of my T-bird

N_Flight

Here are a couple of pictures of my T-bird :D

Hmmmm......picture didn't show up :confused:

N_Flight

Last edited:
mrlboogie said:
I think you are looking for the TCCOA site.

I didn't know there was a TCCOA website till shortly after I posted my bird's picture above. Once I found it I registered there and have been very happy with TCCOA. Thanks :D

N_Flight

I do still like to come here though to check out the boards, visit, and check out everyone's rides :D If it's about Thunderbirds then count me in

N_Flight :D

mrlboogie said:
Where are you in Miss? I know its the Delta.

Actually we are not in the Delta. We live in the Pine Belt. We are just outside (NE) of Hattiesburg, Mississippi.

N_Flight

:)

Hattiesburg is pretty nice. I live in Petal. I bought my bird from a couple that live in Glendale. The guy bought it for his wife, but she didn't like it. She drove it once, said it was to big of a car, and refused to drive it anymore. She said she wanted a pickup truck so he might as well sell it and get it out of the driveway.

I love my bird! It handles like a dream & rides wonderfully. My husband drove it this weekend for the first time and was very impressed. It has some things it needs replaced and some repairs, but it is well worth it. We plan on keeping her for a very long time.

Right now her gas gauge needle is always sitting above Full even when I know there isn't that much gas in the tank. The only time it doesn't read full is when I first turn the key on b/c at that point it is right on the Full mark then slowly goes back up to above Full.

N_Flight

Back