Rims...

89SCK@t

Me_and_Cougar_2.JPG

I know the pic in crappy....please bear with me...I found some rims that might look good on my car...im gonna call the company up tonight see if they have it for our lug pattern...the were only $800 for a set of 17x8.5
I only have paint shop that came with windows to do this pic.....and this is the only pic i have of the car with a side profile...what do you guys think of the rims?

yea i'd have to agree w/ ponysc they're pretty ricey but thats a good price for them... u have clear corners rite? Or is it just the angle of the light? If u get too much of that stuff like clear corners and those rims u might look like a domestic ricer. Its a tough call... more of a personal prefrence.... but on top of all that ur car represents u and ur suppose to like how it looks... doesn't matter wut other ppl think. The next guy on this thread might have a totaly different opinnion

As a matter of fact, I do! :D I think they look pretty good, the gray goes with the red pretty well. I considered some rims with a lot of spokes, but just like a 5 spoke a little more. Here are the ones I briefly considered (I did the same thing with a weak photoshop attempt). Good luck on the bolt pattern, I could hardly find any that weren't listed at Discount Tire online or Tire Rack. I still haven't bought, but I have narrowed it down to a specific 17" or 18". Couldn't find *any* I liked that were 8" wide or more. :(

fc15968b.jpg

LOL!

I tried my damnedest to get the leg in right...but after an hour of trying to get the leg right and everything, i decided against it.

I thought the rims looked a little ricey, but i want something else other than cobra rims...nothing bad about em...just everyone and their mom has em...no offense.

clear corners - nah...at the time this pic was taking i had no covers on my corners or 1 headlight...i bought an entire brand new set of headlights and bought clear corners...i havent been able to put the corners on because i wrecked the front driver side....until i get a new front end i cant put em on....anyone got a front end for me? Thunderbird? i want my THUNDERKAT!! please?

I have a complete front end for sale I guess. Even has the SC in the front bumper cover. It's pictured below, when it was still on the car.

Back