Vernon came by... *pics*

tbird88

What's probably the quickest SC in Texas rolled into the driveway yesterday for some TLC, pics at this link...

intake porting and 75mm install

'bird

tootin' my horn...

verno0166.jpg

Thanks for the compliment, I work hard at what I do. Vernon picked at me for being a perfectionist...this stuff ain't perfect but at least the effort keeps the quality factor up near where it should be.
The transition is indeed pretty good, not just rolled edges and crap like that. It thinned the wall down pretty well where the flange meets but didn't go through, left approx. 1/16-3/32 wall in a few spots but still more than structurally ridgid enuff overall to stand up to what Vernon will put it through.

thanks again, gotta go get to work.

'bird

Everyone should brace themselves, I have a feeling that Wynn will have a jaw dropping SC before too long and it will be hand crafted by him.

Vernon

I can guaran-dang-tee ya it's gonna outrun anything my cuzzin Jeffro will come up with! All kiddin' aside, IF there ever comes a time that I actually get to work on my dragcar (Carla) it'll be a miracle.

Glad you enjoyed your visit (howdy Robert!), thanks for takin' time outa your holiday to stop by.

'bird

ps: a lil' shout out fer ol' Jeffro...

Attachments

• double0156.jpg
    double0156.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 128
RE: Double blower

Now you're talkin! Make up a triangular air/water IC to put under em and you've really got something...

Back