I cant believe some people

redtbirdsc

I just got home from camping this weekend and was headed to my parents house to detail my car to get ready for Carlisle. About 5 min. away from house heard a loud bang on the side of the car, pulled over to check the car and there's yellow paint splattered all over the rear quarter panel of the car. Turned around went down the road a little ways, turned back around, put 4-ways on drove slowly down the road and saw the a**holes running up through the woods. Flew up to the road leading out of the woods, blocked them in, ran up the hill, and nearly ripped somebody's f***in head off. Some cocky punk kid and about 5 other kids were shooting paintballs at a target up the hill, somehow missed and shot my car on the road below. Now I have a small dent where the paintball hit and a ring where you can see where it hit. The guy who owned the house that they were at felt really bad cause he didn't know they did it, but he told me to come back and let him know if there was any damage to the car.

About two years ago I had some little punk kids (three of 'em) shoot paintballs at my car. I saw them when I turned the corner, and then 5 seconds later I see a yellow splat on my windsheild. Thought it was an egg or something, and then realized what it was. I slammed the brakes, threw it in reverse, and peeled out going backwards to chase them down. Two of them ran, the other one was stunned and just stood there. I told 'em to never do that again or there will be consequences.

Sucks to be them, because the place where they hit me was two houses down from where I was going to. I went to my destination, and they continued walking down the street. When they got in front of the house, I had a little chat with them. They said it was an accident and it fired by itself, which I knew was total ********, but I warned them not to do anything like that again, because someone else might not be so nice.

Lucky Kids...

Those were sum lucky kids in both those stories, I woulda ripped there heads off if not wasted the rest of the paintballs on their azz! What happened in the end? Were the kids his or were they just playing on his property? And is the man who owned the place gonna pay for damages or what? I had a friend walking around popping emblems off every1's cars at skewl... he even went down the street and took Porshe and Jag ones too... i told him that if i woke up one morning and found that one of my emblems were gone there'd be hell to pay and he never touched my car... kinda funny tho... every other car in the parking lot was missing emblems. Then sum guys cornered him and threated to beat the living crap outta him and magically he stopped.... mindless ppl eh?

Kids will be kids.......

I would be really pissed in 8ate8's case, but if I knew that the kids were actually shooting at a target and it was all a mistake I would have looked at the situation in a different light.
We were all once kids, and mistakes really happen in thier quest to have some honest fun. Now with that being said, there should have been a responsible adult around to supervise the kids with this sort of thing.;) After all, if my son was out shooting a paint-ball gun I would want to be there just to make sure everything was safe. I definately would not want someone chasing him down to rip his f***in head off! LOL! What if this was your kid dude?:confused: Not trying to get anything started here, but was it an accident???? I would make their parents pay big time!
DB91:cool:

Back