can any one with a autozone dis tell me...

beedogg91

can you guys tell me if your dis from autozone had a rattle too it. mine had a rattle to it if i shook it around. im just wondering if the one i got was bad becuase it didnt fix my intermediate stumble, and now im trying to figure out what to do. autozone doesnt have another one in stock and would have to order it, so i figured if any of you guys remember or could check and see for me if yours has a little bit of a rattle when shaken. thank alot guys. brian

I checked a couple of my DIS's and none of them rattle at all.Sounds like you may have gotten a bad one.......

I have one on there from a 89 5-speed from the junkyard. It looked very clean compared to the engine compartment so I figuured it was recently replaced. I picked it up last year for a backup. It's aftermarket probably Wells brand and it rattles. I have been using it for like three months with no problems.

Jerry

it should not rattle. Wells is cheap crap , i dont doubt one of those would rattle. Go with Echlin or Borg Warner or Neihoff, those are all decent aftermarket brands.

Back